AQUAS is a powerful and full-featured water system that contains a set of 12 flat
water shaders for all types of platforms, environments and games. It is is highly customizable and feature rich to suit all needs and produce industry quality results.Demos
Watch Demo Video >>
Download Demo Pack >>
Download Demo APK >>
The usual workflow with AQUAS is to first create your scene, add AQUAS in the second step and then adjust water and underwater effects to fit your exact needs. Quick Setup
AQUAS has been created to be as user friendly and quick to set up as possible and highly customizable at the same time.
Not only does it come with a Quick-Setup window that can add AQUAS to your scene with a few clicks, it is also fully integrated into Gaia
, which allows you to equip your Gaia terrain with full featured water within seconds!Flow Map Rivers
AQUAS comes with full flow map support. Flow maps blend in smoothly with the wave motions which allows the creation of remarkably realistic looking rivers. The integrated river setup menu allows to quickly create river planes and export the river reference texture to use as a blueprint for painting proper flow maps.Buoyancy
The package contains a basic buoyancy effector that works on mesh object with or without collider components.Depth Mask
AQUAS comes with a basic depth mask shader that can be attached to volumes inside which water won't render. This keeps water from rendering inside floating objects such as boats and ships.
AQUAS contains 6 mobile shaders for different performance levels and 6 high-quality shaders for web and desktop applications, as well as various presets for different usecases.Rendering:
* Flow map based rivers
* Distance based texture tiling
* Distorted Realtime Reflections
* Realtime Refraction
* Depth Based Color Absorption
* Self-Sustaining Fog System, that works with any custom lighting
* Dual-layered caustic effects (currently not available - caustics will be available again shortly)
* Hi-res normal maps for excellent visual quality and lo-res normal maps for high performance on mobile devicesUnderwater Effects:
* Limited & Distorted vision
* Bloom & Blur
* 3D Morphing Bubbles
* Realistic Bubble Spawner
* Advanced Wet Lens Effect
* Compatible with Unity's Post Processing Stack v1 and
* Basic Buoyancy feature
Alternative Buoyancy effect: Realistic Water Physics (integration)
* Screen Shotter for use in the Editor
* Render Queue Controller to manually manipulate the water's render queue index
* Depth mask shader to prevent water from rendering inside boatsEase of Use:
* Works out of the box (Demo Scene included)
* Highly customizable
* Quick Setup
* Easy River Setup
AQUAS has been tested with various terrain tools and is known to work well with:* Gaia (integration)* Landscape Builder (integration)* World Creator* Map Magic* Terrain ComposerAQUAS works with Unity Free & ProHelp & SupportManual & Video Tutorials
| FAQImportant Notes:
Android and IOS are supported, Windows Phone is not.
For performance evaluation on mobile devices please download the demo APK and read the FAQ.
Support for scriptable render pipelines is not currently available, but under development.
The package comes with 2 example terrains, and a small set of simple terrain textures for demo purposes. Props and environmental assets featured in the demo video are not included.