The pack contains over 70 prefabs
of different modules, that will allow you to create numerous combinations of animated and ready to fight mechs and vehicles.
The mechs are extremely easy
to assemble - just drop the parts into
the corresponding containers and
they'll snap right into place.
The poly count of units varies
from 1.4k to 3.3k tris
The textures vary from hand painted 4k diffuse atlas
,which looks good
even unlit,to the set of PBR
The pack can be greatly expanded byThe Light and Meduim Mechs
,The Heavy Mechs
and Humanoid Mechs
All the parts are fully compatible.
- 3 transforming Spider Legs/Chassis
- 3 non-transforming Spider Legs
- 4 Chassis on Tracks
- 5 Tank Chassis
- 3 Buggy Chassis
- 6 Cockpits (+2 Gun mounts)
- 3 types of Shoulders
- animated Shoulder Extender
- 11 types of Back Parts
- animated Back Weapon Mount
- top-mounted 2-Weapon Turret
- Top part raiser
- 3 Side Shields
- 2 Antennas
- 3 Buggy SpoilersWeapons:
- Sci-Fi Rifle (5 levels)
- Sci-Fi Shocker (5 levels)
- Sniper Rifle (5 levels)
- 2-Barrel Gun (5 levels)
- Grenade Launcher (3 levels)
- Bullet and 2 GrenadesAnimations:
- Walk + Walk back
- Turn while walking
- Turn on place
- Transform to Roller
- Transform to Spider
- Roller_Roll + script to animate the tracks
- Roller_Turn while rolling
- Idle, Roll and Death animations for the chassis on tracks
- Shoot (recoil) for Sniper. No effects included
- Shoot (recoil) for 2-Barrel gun.
- Pack, Unpack and Shoot for Grenade Launcher
- Pack and Unpack for Back Weapon MountTextures:Hand-painted
4k diffuse atlas.
7 color variations included. The source PSD
is easy to tweak to get more.A room for downsizing the texture - the Sketchfab previews are with 2k textures.
Set of flat PBR
textures, that works well
with Unity 5 standard shader (6 colors).
Set of realistic Camouflage
textures, which includes:
textures, that work well
even with Unlit shader (6 colors)
- Set of PBR
textures (7 colors).If you have any questions or suggestions about the assets, please contact me.