This package contains a huge variety of different trees ready to use for your game levels. Just drag and drop prefabs to your scene and achieve beautiful results in no time. PC & mobile friendly assets.
Read more in depth about this package on: Website UPDATE v1.3 CHANGELOG
- Added the same Tree prefabs with a Snow! (It uses the same 1 material and texture as NoSnow prefabs).
- New Demo_07 scene added.
- Folder organization changed very slightly. Easier to use.
- Updated Documentation. UPDATE v1.2 CHANGELOG
- LOD Prefabs added (Trees_LOD, Firewood_LOD, Logs_LOD, Stumps_LOD). Now you can paint LOD prefabs on the Unity Terrain using Random Rotation.
- Extended Stumps bottoms below the ground (now you can easily place stump prefabs on uneven ground/mountains).
- Added Firewood, Log, and Stump prefabs with Capsule Colliders for a better performance and Unity Terrain support.
- Updated Documentation. UPDATE v1.1 CHANGELOG
- All Assets were re-exported in .FBX format instead of .OBJ (now Prefabs doesn't have child objects attached - easier to use).
- Extended Tree bottoms below the ground (now you can easily place prefabs on uneven ground/mountains).
- 2 types of Tree Prefabs: with Bottom Faces and without Bottom Faces.
- 2 types of Tree Prefabs: with Mesh and Capsule Colliders. Prefabs with Capsule colliders are compatible inside Terrain Editor.
- Renamed Camera, Sun, and Clouds control scripts. So now when you import this package to other of my packages you don't have an error that you have scripts with the same name.
- Desaturated Birch Tree Leaves colors a bit.
- Demo Scenes Recreated.
- Now Demo Scenes are fully setup and compatible with Unity 5.6 and up using Post Processing Stack image effects.
- Lightmap Support (Realtime GI and Baked GI).
- Updated Documentation.
- Included License PDF file (Default Asset Store License).
- Other few fixes for Rock Assets.
- Some folder names and locations were changed, plus new folders added to make everything easier to find and use. IMPORTANT!
If you are using older Low Poly Trees Pack version - Backup your project before updating to the Low Poly Trees Pack v1.3!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND importing Low Poly Trees Pack v1.3 to a New Project (a project which doesn't have older Low Poly Trees Pack imported)! PACKAGE CONTAINS 446
unique Low Poly Tree Prefabs + the same LOD
Thuja Tress +446 the same Tree Prefabs with a Snow! 114
Wood Prefabs + the same LOD
firewood +114 the same Stump, Log, and Firewood Prefabs with a Snow! 12
Coconuts +12 the same Leave, Apple, and Coconut Prefabs with a Snow!
Also, you get 23
Tileable Terrain Planes
Tileable Water Plane
-All Tree / Wood Prefabs with and without the snow use single Albedo 1024x1024 Texture Atlas and 1 Material.
-Easy to change colors.
-Real World Scale.
-3 Levels of LOD prefabs included.
-Lightmap Support (Realtime GI and Baked GI).
-Easy to use.
-Optimized for PC and Mobile. YOU CAN CHOOSE
-Choose between simple or snowy prefabs.
-Choose between Trees with and without bottom faces.
-Choose between prefabs with Very Low Poly Mesh Colliders (more accurate collision) or Capsule Colliders (better performance and Unity Terrain support). OTHER FEATURES
-All Prefabs optimized to have as low poly as possible without losing the quality and style.
-Every prefab pivot is at the center bottom of the model, so you can easily drop it on the ground, scale and rotate. Terrain planes use pivot at the corners for easy snapping.
-All Prefab meshes are One Sided as it should be + you get Fir, Palm, and Pine Tree Prefabs with Two-Sided leaves.
-Bonus Prefabs has Mesh Colliders attached except Clouds and Water plane. TRIS COUNT
-Small Trees without leaves vary from 26 to 108 tris per object - to 203 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Medium Trees without leaves vary from 53 to 216 per object - to 321 tris for the most complex Random tree.
-Large Trees without leaves vary from 20 to 307 tris per object - to 453 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Small Trees with leaves vary from 34 to 207 tris per object - to 394 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Medium Trees with leaves vary from 48 to 365 per object - to 485 tris for the most complex Random tree.
-Large Trees with leaves vary from 120 to 539 tris per object - to 919 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Terrain planes (50x50 meters size) has 2 to 819 tris per object.
-All Terrain planes (100x100 meters size) has one 1228 tris per object and one plane of 2 tris per object. ADDITIONAL INFO
The package also includes:
- .PSD Texture Atlas 2048x2048 file (Easy to change colors).
- Documentation (MUST READ!).
- 7 Demo scenes as you can see in the pictures are included + 3 Scenes to show off all assets.
All Demo scenes with image effects turned off was tested on Xperia Z Ultra and it runs smoothly at solid 60fps.
Tested and Works Perfect on:
Unity 2017.1 *all Screenshots and videos are captured on PC build! *music and sounds are not included! MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PACKAGE HERE Website
If you have any questions or suggestions about the assets, please contact me. CONTACTS
Follow me on Twitter: @lmhpoly
Contact email: email@example.com