*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
For compatibility reasons, users of the paid version of TextMesh Pro SHOULD NOT update to this release. Updates to the Paid version available on TMP user forum. See details PRODUCT DETAILS TextMesh Pro
is the ultimate text solution for Unity. It's the perfect replacement for Unity's UI Text & Text Mesh.
Powerful and easy to use, TextMesh Pro uses Advanced Text Rendering
techniques along with a set of custom shaders; delivering substantial visual quality improvements
while giving users incredible flexibility
when it comes to text styling and texturing.
TextMesh Pro provides Improved Control
over text formatting and layout
with features like character, word, line and paragraph spacing, kerning, justified text, Links
, over 30 Rich Text Tags
available, support for Multi Font & Sprites
, Custom Styles
and more. Great performance
. Since the geometry created by TextMesh Pro uses two triangles per character just like Unity's text components, this improved visual quality and flexibility comes at no additional
Optimized for Desktop & Mobile devices, TextMesh Pro brings State-Of-The-Art text rendering to Unity.
Links: Unity UI & TextMesh Pro
| TMP User Forum
| FAQ Key Features
* Easy to use & Intuitive UI
* Supports Bitmap & SDF font Assets
* Built-in Font Asset Creation
* TrueType & OpenType support.
* Scripting Interface & dynamic control of text objects
* Improved performance over Unity's Text Mesh
* No Runtime Allocations Formatting & Styling Options
* Dynamic font sizing
* Material Presets
* Over 30 Rich Text Tags
available including support for superscript, subscript, underline, strikethrough, indent, align, monospacing, line height, and many more.
* UTF16 & UTF32 support.
* Text Anchoring - The usual 9 positions
* Text Alignment - Left, Center, Right and Justified
* Character, Line & Paragraph spacing control
* Automatic Word-Wrapping
* Line Breaking support for CJK
* Soft & Hard Hyphenation Unity Forum Links Unity UI & TextMesh Pro
| Main Thread
| WIP Thread.
Videos: Part I: Advanced Text Rendering Part II: Improved Text Layout Controls TextMesh Pro Logo Demo Animated Frozen Demo