The new Unity Recorder
captures video and animation data during gameplay and records to various media formats.
This second release includes:
- Dedicated recorder window
- Timeline triggerable recording sessions
- Image sequences: JPG, PNG, GIF, OpenEXR
- Video files: WebM, H.264 (Windows only)
- Animation clips
- 360 degree images/video capture (2018.1+)
Release does not support for:
- Sound with Unity 2017.2 or prior.
Please discuss Recorder
in the forum
and don't hesitate to report issues to our official Github