The final Inverse Kinematics solution for Unity. Update (1.8):
Version 1.8 brings many fixes and improvements to Final IK:
- Added the first multithreaded AnimationJob versions of Final IK solvers: CCDIKJ and AimIKJ.:
- Added LookAtController.
- Added leg stretching to VRIK.
- Added ArmIK.
- Added support for legless characters to VRIK.
- Improvements to the VRIK Calibrator.
- VRIK tested on the new Oculus Quest hardware.
- Added a Questions & Answers page
for Final IK and PuppetMaster.
Please see the Release Notes for the full list of update details.
Final-IK 1.8 is fully compatible with PuppetMaster 0.8 and Unity 5/2017/2018/2019(beta) versions. What can I do with Final IK?
Take a look at over 30 (and counting) demo videos
on YouTube. What does it contain? VRIK Full Body Biped IK Biped IK CCD IK Multi-effector FABRIK Look-At IK Aim IK Limb IK Rotation Limits Grounder Interaction System
+ 52 Demo scenes and example scripts for all components How does it perform? Desktop Mobile Technical Overview
- Does NOT require Unity Pro
- Does NOT require, but works with Mecanim
- Tested on Standalone, Web Player, IOS and Android
- Source code included
- Custom undoable inspectors and scene view handles for each component
- Warning system to safeguard from null references and invalid setups
- Optimized for great performance
- Modular, easily extendable. Compose your own custom character rigs
- HTML documentation, fully commented code
- Tested on a wide range of characters Links Publisher's Website Documentation Questions & Answers Online User Manual Online Script Reference E-mails
firstname.lastname@example.org What are your plans for the future?
Continue improving Final IK, it's documentation and add more features. I will be concentrating mostly on developing the Full Body IK and VR IK part of the package, based on Your feedback and practical use cases. Anything else I should know before buying?
Make sure to read the Online User Manual
about the components that interest you the most.
There is a section about the requirements and limitations of each component.
Looking forward to working together,
Partel Lang - developer of Final IK