fundamental tool of the sound designer.
Feature-packed Audio Switch
from the Global Audio Manager Production Pack
. Documentation may be found here And a demo project may be found here
. Note: the demo is made for the full GAM Production Pack, therefore some functionalities will be unavailable.
Seamless integration within Unity 5.2.
Inspired by sound designer tools in game audio, as popularized by engines such as Wwise or FMOD.
Full handling of audio playback for extended Sound Design
- Weighted random
selection of an AudioClip in a list.
- Randomized pitch
with ranges in semitones.
- Randomized pans
with multiple ranges.
- Randomized delays between clips.
for common audio types (SFX, Background audio, UI, etc).
- Presets for functional 2D/3D
- Possibility of fade in/out
when playing the Switch, or in-between AudioClips.
- Loop Policy
: One shot, Repeat or Exclude the last AudioClip.
- Full handling of the AudioSource with seamless transitions between successive AudioClips.
- Choose which objects are allowed to collide with/trigger the Switch.