Obi is an advanced cloth simulator for Unity that uses particle physics to deliver high-quality, flexible and easy to use cloth simulation.
Available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Support for skinned meshes: unified solution for character clothing and regular cloth.
- Two-way rigid body interaction.
- Modular solver: don't waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
- Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
- Cloth proxies: drive high resolution meshes using low-res simulations. Works with skinned meshes too! - Softbody physics trough volume constraints.
- Independent stretch and bend constraints.
- Cloth is attachable to rigid bodies.
- Cloth can collide with itself and other cloth pieces.
- Physically based aerodynamics model.
- In-editor simulation preview.
- Easy-to-use integrated editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property loading from textures...don´t ever leave Unity when authoring cloth.
- Simulation state can get serialized -> save your prefabs mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
- Supports all standard Unity colliders.
- Two-sided shader (based on the Standard shader) with correct lighting on backfaces.
- Automatic camera culling.
- Easily extensible and modular architecture.