Recommended to use Package Manager to install latest version. You can get detailed information here.
Open source, easy-to-use and generic localization system for Unity. With Asset Localization, you can easily localize your built-in Unity game assets. Also you can create custom localizable asset functionality for your custom assets. Includes example sceneFeatures
- Built-in Text, TextMesh, TextMeshPro, TextAsset, VideoClip, AudioClip, Sprite, Texture, Font and Prefab localization
- Edit everything through Localization Explorer window
â€‹- Quick text translation inside the Editor with Google Translate engine
- â€‹Extensible localized asset support
- Used locales are automatically added to Info.plist on iOS build
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No coding required
- Required Unity 2017.1 or newer version
for getting started and detailed explanation.
If you want to contribute to the project and make it better, your help is very welcome.
Fork from GitHub