is a complete, easy-to-use, and performance optimized framework to play and manage music and sound effects
in Unity. Designed for and used in AAA game titles.
Compatible with Unity 5/2017/2018 Video Tutorial Features include:
* Set up complex
sound and music behavior without any coding
* Super-easy audio triggering in scripts
: e.g. AudioController.Play("MySoundID");
* Define audio assets in categories
with volume adjustable at runtime.
* Specify alternative sounds
using advanced selection modes.
* Audio object pools for optimized performance
on all platforms including iOS, Android, etc.
* Many audio parameters
, such as: random pitch & volume, delay, looping, etc.
* Special functions for music including cross-fading
* Gapless audio stitching
with random variations.
* Overview and log windows
to manage a large amount of audio.
* Bonus: Pooling class free
to use for any purpose Visit ClockStone for a full list of features Email Support