Documentation | Email Support | Issue Tracking | Discord | Twitter | YouTube
All sales proceeds are invested back into new features to add to our growing list:
- Simulated light transport including reflection, refraction, scattering, caustics approximation, shadowing
- Wavey water with innovative 'equalizer' style wave authoring. Both FFT and 'Gerstner' approaches supported.
- Dynamic wave simulation ('ripple sim') for dynamic object-water interaction
- Innovative 'wave spline' tech to give detailed control over water simulation including rivers and lakes
- Shallow water - light scattering and wave attenuation
- Bounded water bodies such as wakes, and river support in development
- Underwater effect with partial submersion
- Foam simulated from waves and shorelines
- Flow to enable horizontal motion of water volume
- Physics interface with simplistic buoyancy implementations and support for Dynamic Water Physics 2
- Flexible time synchronisation to support networking and cutscene Timelines
- Surface clipping to carve hulls/caves out of water surface
- Detailed helpboxes display validation errors direct in the Inspector with fix buttons to guide setup
- Online documentation with embedded videos
- Much more..
We avoid non-standard techniques and are not aware of any major incompatibilities. Our users also use Dynamic Water Physics 2, Enviro, Gaia, Microsplat, Nature Manufacture, Azure[Sky], Skybox Creator, Vegetation Studio, and many more...
This asset comes with a few example scenes, including the 'Pirate Cove' demo scene shown in the videos. This scene was assembled by @patrickprosic, using terrain textures generously provided by RD-Textures.com.