Easy Movie TextureIMPORTANT: Technical support is available until December 31, 2021.
Sales will be discontinued after December 31, 2021.
You must refer to it. Including source code (Android , iOS)
Android source path : EasyMovieTexture/AndroidSource folder
iOS( with tvOS) source path: Plugins/iOS folder This DemoSupported platforms: Android, iOS, AppleTV(tvOS)Supported platforms(Editor Mode Installation): PC (windows, Mac 64bit) Supported format :
Android : Link
iOS : LinkSupported resolutions:
Android: General devices support up to 1920 * 1080.
The latest device supports up to 4k.
iOS: General devices support up to 1920 * 1080.
The latest device is support up to 2560 * 1440.
iPhone 6s Plus supports up to 4k.
It also supports StreamingAssets, external storage, and streaming services.
Android streaming support list: http, HLS (http live streaming),rtsp
iOS streaming support list: http,HLS (http live streaming)
EasyMovieTexture requires Android 4.0 or above.
EasyMovieTexture requires iOS 6.0 or Above.
Unity 4.X requires an iOS Pro.
In Unity 5.X it does not require a Pro.Supports multithreaded rendering options. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Update ( Ver. 3.81)
1. android ARM64 library problem fix
Update ( Ver. 3.80)
1. Changed to use Unity VideoPlayer instead of ffmpeg in PC, EDITOR
2. Safe code removal
3. Removed OpenGL ES code from the latest version of iOS
Update ( Ver. 3.77)
1.The Android Arm64 library has been changed to make it easier to use.
Update ( Ver. 3.76)
1.Fixed crash problems on PC
Update ( Ver. 3.75)
1.Adding UnityEvent (Beta test)
2.Fixed crash problems on PC
Update ( Ver. 3.74)
1.Adding buffering related events
2. Stabilization in PC
Update ( Ver. 3.73)
1.Fix crash problem when calling Load () function quickly ( On PC )
2. Add android 64bit library
Update ( Ver. 3.72)
1. Fixed iOS compilation error for Unity 2018.3 version
Update ( Ver. 3.71)
1. Fixed sound sync problem on PC
Update ( Ver. 3.70)
1. Removing MacOS 32bit compilation options
Update ( Ver. 3.69)
1. Fixed a crash problem when dynamically resizing (on a PC)
2. Fix crash problem when calling Stop function (on PC)
Update ( Ver. 3.68)
1.PC-side rendering speed improvement (HLS streaming rendering speed improvement)
2. Modify buffer size(PC)
Update ( Ver. 3.67)
1.Fixed sound buffering issue
2. Modify buffer size(PC)
Update ( Ver. 3.66)
1. Improve streaming service performance on PC
2. GetCurrentSeekPercent function modified to work on iOS and PC
Update ( Ver. 3.65)
1. Fixed sound bug on PC
Update ( Ver. 3.64)
1. Metal graphics support in OSX
2. Fixed the problem that video play speeds up in certain formats.
3. Fixed an issue where sound does not play properly in certain formats.
Update ( Ver. 3.63)
1. Fixed the problem that material is generated infinitely in recent update (PC problem)
Update ( Ver. 3.62)
1. Fixed an issue where Android does not work when enabling multithreading rendering option in Unity 2017.
Update ( Ver. 3.60)
1. Fixed a problem that the YUV shader was disconnected
2. Fixed an issue where the error message did not work properly for the Android streaming service.
3. Fixed some sound decoding problems on PC.
Update ( Ver. 3.59)
1. Fixed an abnormal behavior when iOS is in ApplicationPause state.
2. Fixed a side issue with BPC_FaseMode.
Update ( Ver. 3.58)
1. Add BPC_FastMode (Experimental) : Improves performance in PC or Editor.(Note: the shader will automatically change to Unlit / Unlit_YUV.)
2. Fixed a problem where sound does not play in some video formats (on PC)
Update ( Ver. 3.57)
1. When video is not played on iOS,Fixed a problem when calling the Pause () function
2. Fixed CSProjectFilePostProcessor.cs error
Update ( Ver. 3.56)
1. Fixed a problem Pause () function does not work when plugging in headset.(IOS)
2. Modifying Cubemap Modeling Data
3. Modifying Unity 5.6 Support
Update ( Ver. 3.55)
1. Fix conflict in editor
Update ( Ver. 3.54)
1. Add Cube_Map scene
2. Editor mode Simultaneous play limit fixed to 50
3. Fixed blinking issue when building on PC
4. Fixed OnVideoFirstFrameReady issue
Update ( Ver. 3.53)
1. Add Demo_Event Scene
2. Modify some details manual
3. In iOS, fix the problem SeekTo.