Road infrastructures and Parametric Modeling inside Unity
Create unique road networks directly in Unity with both built-in and imported mesh based crossing prefabs on your own models.
Bring your scenes alive with additional side objects: bridges, guard rails, fences, walls, power lines, tree lines or any other type of geometry following a path.
EasyRoads3D v3 includes various tools that can be used to create other infrastructures such as railroads and rivers with the riverbed carved in the terrain.
- Winding roads or dirt paths in scenic environments and complex city road networks.
- Built-in customizable crossings
- Custom crossings - import your own crossing models
- Side Objects: bridges, guard rails, fences, walls, power lines, etc.
- Custom shapes for other infrastructures like railroads and rivers
- Terrains conformed to the road shape, grass / tree removal, optional road shape baking in the terrain splatmap
- Road data import for real world visualization (OSM/KML)
- Scripting API: road creation through code both in the Unity editor and at runtime
Visit our website
for a full feature list
The demo project with tutorials and additional assets can be downloaded here
and will be a FREE upgrade with an EasyRoads3D Pro license.
Forum: EasyRoads3D v3
Works on Unity 5, Unity 2017 and Unity 2018
Integrates well with various terrain systems using the Unity terrain Object, like: Gaia, Terrain Composer, Landscape Builder, Real World terrain Direct built-in Vegetation Studio support for automatically removing grass, plants and trees near roads