EVP brings fun and realistic vehicles to your games! Designed for gameplay, ease of use, and realistic behavior. FAQ
| Live demo
| Documentation Features:
- Precise control and fun to drive vehicles even with keyboard / touch screen.
- Any vehicle setup
: street, truck, racing, drifting...
- Vehicles can be rigged and configured in minutes (Video tutorial
- Easy integration into existing projects
: just drop a prefab in your scene and hit and play.
- Vehicle damage
effects, including deterioration of handling.
- Multiple ground materials
supported, including per-material grip and drag coefficients, ground marks, skid marks, smoke, dust, etc.
- Lots of audio effects
: engine, turbo, transmission, tire skid, body impacts, body scratches...
- Built-in “Pause” function
for vehicles without setting timeScale to zero. Implementation details:
- Full C# source code
- A single component VehicleController
provides fully working vehicle physics.
- Additional features available as add-on components
: damage, audio, tire effects (marks, smoke, dust), visual effects, standard input, sample random AI input.
- Easily write your own add-on features
by using the exposed properties and delegates.
- Custom PBR shader
for tire marks.
- Custom shaders for particle effects (smoke, dust) with shadows.
- Garbage-Collector friendly
. No GC allocations in runtime.
- Supports any physics timestep
up to 0.06