Tested on Mobile, VR and WebGL! Tested on 5.5, 2017, 2018, 2019. Extremely high performance models, and shaders for creating an amazing retro-inspired video game. In this package, you will get music, sound effects, 3D models, art, assets, shaders, code and demo examples - everything you need to make an amazing game fast!
- Detailed instructions
- 33 Unique Prefabs (Asteroids, Bullets, Enemys, Powerups, Player Ships, Wall and Particles)
- 20 unique models (Actual blender file)
- 24 different retro sound effects (Blast x3, Cancel, Death x3, Destroy, Die x2, Enemy Appear, Hurt, Laser x3, Panel Use, Pickup x3, Ready, Select x2, Start & Transition)
- 2 music tracks (Heavy dub-step like song, and a high energy techno tune)
- 2 complete game demos (Showing the models in action)
- 2 custom shaders (Pixel & VHS)
- 1 lens flare (blue)
- 1 custom space skybox
- 1 custom Font
- Low batch calls (75)
- High FPS (415)
- Small Tris (12,500)
All models combined are a total of 11,712 tris!
The entire package is less than 7MB including demo music, SFX and scenes.
The imported project is split into three folders, Core, Extra and Examples.
The minimum you need to have just the 3D models and working prefabs.
- Physics Material
Nice to have extras!
** Includes a script for finding missing scene references
** Includes a script for generating a cube starfield
A fully functional example of both a 2D game and a 3D game space shooting game (with mobile support!). Includes a scene showing just the raw models for quick selection.
- Audio Mixer
- Prefabs with Scripts
- Demo Scenes
- Demo Scripts
- Demo Textures for UI
WebGL Demo [5.5] | Videos
What are you going to make?