Have you ever wanted to embed native GoogleMapView inside you Unity-Android/iOS game? Now you can do that. NOT a web-view and NOT a Texture, a native GoogleMapView with all the options is displayed in any rect of your screen.Try Demo in Google Play for yourself!Watch Demo VideoRead DocumentationHave questions? Contact me!
PLEASE READ ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND LIMITATIONS BEFORE PURCHASING!FEATURES:
-Works on Android and iOS devices
- Display native GoogleMapView, not a web view or texture!
- Display at any place on the screen, view can be any size you want
- Smooth UI and performance
- Draw Markers, Circles, Polygons, Polylines and Images on top of the map
- Animate/move camera
- JSON Styling
- Heatmaps and marker clustering!
- Place picker/place autocomplete API
- Listen for map itself, circles and markers clicks
- Display real user location on the map
- Modify any setting of the map
- Completely interactable
- Completely configurable what place to show and how, which gestures enabled etc.