Obi is an advanced particle-based physics engine capable of simulating a wide range of deformable material behaviors.
Depends on the Burst, Jobs, Collections, and Mathematics packages, for compatibility with all platforms Burst can compile for. Without these packages, it can still run, but only in Windows, Mac,Linux, iOS and Android.
Obi Cloth leverages the power of particle-based physics to deliver high-quality, flexible and easy to use cloth simulation.
- Unified solution for character clothing, regular and tearable cloth.
- Two-way rigid body interaction.
- Modular solver: don't waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
- Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
- Cloth proxies: drive high resolution meshes using low-res simulations. Works with skinned meshes too!
- Balloon physics trough volume constraints.
- Independent stretch and bend constraints.
- Cloth is attachable to rigid bodies.
- Cloth can collide with itself and other cloth pieces.
- Physically based aerodynamics model.
- Easy-to-use integrated editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property import/export from textures...donÂ´t ever leave Unity when authoring cloth.
- Supports all standard Unity colliders.
- Automatic camera culling.
- Easily extensible and modular architecture.