Silantro Flight System provides AAA flight simulation physics with superb aerodynamics, very realistic engines and aircraft components, which can be easily set up and controlled.
It can be used to simulate any aircraft type, from subsonic or supersonic jets to propeller-powered aeroplanes or unpowered/powered gliders.
NEW! Taxi and Takeoff AI functionality and demo scene added; Sample
NEW! Improved flight control system with Command Augmentation, Stability Augmentation and Autonomous operation modes
NEW! Full Autopilot control with Altitude hold, speed hold, heading hold and vertical speed limiter options.
NEW! Vortex lift + drag analysis and improved numerical corrections to provide full support for unstable airframes - Mirage Test
* Compatible with Unity 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 [Code can still be used in 5.6 and 2017 versions]
* Compatible with Android and IOS devices
* Full C# source code.
* Detailed Aerodynamic System: All forces on the aircraft are calculated based on standard aerodynamic principles and formulas. Airfoil data can be imported directly from javafoil in both txt or afl file format
* Numerous control surface implementations are also available for the aerofoil system such as; Aileron, Rudder, Elevator, Spoilers, Flaps, Slats, Elevons e.t.c
* Realistic Engines: Various engine types such as Turboprop, Piston, Turboshaft, Electric, Turbojet, Liftfan and Turbofan engines with full thermodynamic analysis. Thrust vectoring and variable exhaust nozzle also available for the engines. * Central input system with support for standard Unity input, Unity's new Input System, Custom VR and mobile controls.
â€¢ Full VR support: - Control Test
* Support for Logitech, Thrustmaster and other Joysticks compatible with Unity.
* Cockpit Instruments: Full array of instruments e.g Joystick, Yokes, Analogue Dials and Digital Displays are all available.
â€¢ Custom editors for all scripts and components to provide easy operation and a user-friendly experience.
* Health and Damage system: The aircraft, aerofoil surfaces, tanks and engines can all be destroyed in a realistic manner.
* Weapon system: Miniguns with rotating barrels, unguided drop bombs and unguided Rockets, Active and Semi-Active homing missiles with Proportional navigation
*12 scenes with 2 Fully configured aircraft as various demonstrators for different systems;
* A-29 Super Tucano : Turboprop Engine and Propeller Powered Demonstrator
* A-10 Thunderbolt: Turbofan Powered Demonstrator