2.80 Update Notice...READ THIS FIRST!
The perfect AAA quality character controller for your humans and non-humans!
The Motion Controller is an animation framework and character controller for any character
and any game
Unlike other third person humanoid controllers on the Asset Store, the Motion Controller is a flexible component-based framework
that can support any type of character. It includes motions for humans, but by creating custom motions, you could control anything from bugs to cats and aliens to race cars. It was built from the ground up to be extensible
and allows you to create your own motions, add your own animations
, and even share motions with others.
Out of the box, the Motion Controller includes the Actor Controller
; an advanced character controller that supports gravity, moving platforms
, custom character shapes, and walking on walls
. It also includes lots of prebuilt motions that you can use for your humanoid characters, allowing them to run, jump, climb obstacles, scale walls, and more...
* Actor Controller
* Motion Controller
* Multiple Cameras
* Debug Logger
* Object Pool
* Walk on walls, ceilings, etc.
* Move and rotate with platforms
* 3 Different walk/run styles
* 3 Different basic cameras
* Customizable fall, jumps, climbs, etc.
* Customizable gravity, grounding, etc.
* Add custom animations without code
* Create and add custom motions
* Support for Nav Meshes
* Support for any input solution
* Support for PCs and NPCs
* Support for prefabs
* User friendly UI
* Set up humanoids in seconds
* Support for Windows Xbox controller
* C# Code includedWeb DemoMC Quick Start and User GuideMC Quick Start VideoMC YouTube listAC Quick Start and User GuideMotion Builder's GuideMotion Builder's VideoForum Thread
Models and animation from Unity's assets.
Note: MC v2 has change a lot from MC v1 and supports Unity 5 specific features. As such, please uninstall MC v1 before importing MC v2. Unfortunately, you will have to re-setup your MC v1 characters.Refund policy