Official Website - Link
Unity Support Forum - Link
Quick Video Overview - Link
WebDemo - Link
TDTK is a C# coding framework for the easy construction of TD games of any kind. It comes with a bundle of scripts that are flexible and configurable to fit a variety of TD gameplay scenarios. It's mobile compatible.
The toolkit is designed to be used with custom models and art assets. You can easily integrate your own art assets to make your unique TD game.
Some notable features of TDTK:
- Support a wide variety of gameplay mechanic with tons of customization option
- Easy-to-use and flexible path system that gives almost unlimited design option
- Support a variety of units roles (turret, support, spawner, etc.) for both towers and creeps
- Plenty of stats to configure for various unit-status/effect/buff/debuff
- Support procedural spawn generation and endless mode
- Ability system that supports custom player ability
- Perk system that support building of custom tech-tree/skill-book
- Compatible with mobile device
- Easy integration of custom model/asset
- No coding required (everything can be done via editors)
- Full c# source code included
*Please note that fps mode from previous version of TDTK has been dropped.