Welcome to the Wasteland Volume 3.
This package is the third of its series, featuring a major upgraded quality difference compared to the other 2 packs in the series.
If you are looking for a nicely made industrial creator kit, then this should work just fine for you. But not just for industrial, this pack is great for an old or post-apocalyptic type game as well!Initial release version 1.0 comes included with 425 modular prefabs for this release!
Roughly 250 of these prefabs are a large assortment of props and detail pieces to be added to the scenery with much variety!
There is a small amount of post-processing used for the scene, to help with ambient occlusion, anti-aliasing, and to have some deferred fog (which is not included, but available in Unity's package manager.), and due to the small amount used, it does not greatly change the appearance of these models. They still look great without it!- PBR textures.
- 2048 res textures
- Highly modular buildings and structures, allowing for full customization options.
- All modular walls are 2-sided.
- LODs included on most prefabs.
- Low - average poly counts, allowing for many placements of prefabs in a scene.
- Hundreds of props for added details to not only the scene itself, but the walls, interiors, and exteriors of your structures as well!
- Tile-able textures UV mapped for all structures and modular structure walls, allowing you to easily edit or use your own textures for these pieces or structures!
If the video itself does not provide you with enough of a decision, then why not try this demo scene for yourself? This is the demo shown in the video of the industrial buildings, there is plenty to look at and each ladder can be climbed up to have easy access to the roofs and hideouts! Just download this .zip file, unzip it, and see for yourself! Demo Scene