A simple uCalendar for new UI Requires Unity 5.
Works with the new Unity GUI system introduced in version 4.6 and 5.
uCalendar helps you to create a simple Calendar Widget out of the box.
No need to code anything, so it makes it easy to just add this prefab anywhere in your project scene.
It has a nice drop down function for the month.
You can also extend the calendar functionalities if you are a programmer.
Features PRO version:
- Added: Scale calendar (float)
- Added: Calendar close button left or background
- Added: Calendar week with 7 days in columns Monday to Sunday (customizable)
- Added: Added previous month and next month days in grey (colors are customizable)
- selected days in first row now shows in red
- Calendar days from real calendar dates
- when calendar open: click anywhere to close
- Date Today Added
- when calendar open: click anywhere outside to close
- Date Today Added to jump back to the current year, month and day
- Show label next to cal button icon
- left & right arrows to go to next month & year
- Full calendar style customization (day box, current day box, mouse over day box, custom font, calendar background, month box, etc)
- Calendar icon customization
- Totally Culture Adaptable! (US,UK,EU,DE,FR,ES etc)
- Month Drop-Down Select Menu
- Source code commented for customization - Added a text label to the simple icon calendar
This can be used for all kind of projects:
- Serious games
- Apps and non-game applications
- Birthday selector
- Simple date selector
- All application you can think of, that need to use a calendar, it is up to you
Try the WebPlayer demo HERE!
Try the WebGL demo HERE!
YouTube videos: Video 1 Video 2