Welcome to Pegasus, the path based driver / animation controller system for Unity 3D.
From a cut-scene camera to mobs of characters and monstors Pegasus makes it easy to drive anything along a path!
In fact, with the new character controller system, you can drive a squad of soldiers through your scene as easily as a flock of birds, herd of deer or a group of tanks (check out the second video). Set dressing in minutes!
While simplicity and ease of use has been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.Pegasus allows you to:
- Create flythroughs and cutscenes;
- Control cameras, animals, vehicles, humans, npcs, anything!
- Animate characters as they follow paths, with formation support;
- Local avoidance system enable characters to traverse your scene without navmeshes;
- Control the speed of each segment;
- Control the target you are looking at;
- Control the height of the flythrough;
- Control playback from Unity Timeline;
- Avoid ground terrain or mesh collisions;
- Visualize your flythrough in edit mode;
- Control duration to match your scene;
- Looped or Non Looped flythroughs;
- Helios 2D and 3D video integration;
- Extensible trigger system to add custom behaviors;
- High performance allocation free;
- Run time scriptable.
Pegasus works with your favorite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is extensible and scriptable.Upgrade Policy:
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge a nominal upgrade fee which is usually around 20% of the normal purchase price for the next major release of our software. These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support. You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity. All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.Need help or want to know more ?Unity ForumPegasus TutorialsHave A ChatTicketed SupportWhy Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds
we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. We document our products and help you to get the best out of them and Unity with over 100 video tutorials on our YouTube channel
. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel
.Our World Creation Products:Gaia
- A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.GeNa 2
- Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaiaâ€™s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.SECTR Complete 2019
- A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.Our World Enhancement Products:Ambient Sounds
- A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.World Manager API
- A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.Our Utilities:Pegasus
- A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an intelligent driver that drives characters, formations, animation and even has local avoidance for your npc's and animals!Social Media:YouTubeFaceBookTwitterDiscord