OUR BIGGEST VISUAL RELEASE EVER!!!
Gaia 1.9 has landed and it is one of our biggest visual and performance overhauls ever! Get a massive fps boost with our new FAST Water system (including underwater sounds and effects), and give your environments a face lift with our new HDRI skies, audio, and totally re-vamped Post FX - all perfectly tuned for brilliant visuals and performance in the morning, day, evening and night! There is so much new in this release that there's too much to write about here - check out our release notes!
Welcome to GAIA the artist friendly all in one terrain and scene generation system that allows you to create the stunning Mobile, VR and Desktop Environments in just minutes!!
Have fun creating and exploring beautiful worlds as you leverage the latest procedural content generation techniques in a package that makes it simple for even the newest game creator to easily and quickly create gorgeous looking terrains and scenes.
GAIA gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between to deliver the easiest
terra-forming, texturing, planting and scene creation experience on the asset store.
GAIA comes with quality sample assets that will have you up and running in minutes, and is fully customizable so you can easily create your own look and feel as games such as Crowfall have done.
Playing with GAIA is just the start of your journey as the Gaia eXtension
system opens up a whole range of new possibilities from azure waters to luscious skies that enhance your environments with just few simple clicks. Gaia's Customers Say:
"Stunningly Well Designed Tools"
"This is by far the BEST of the BEST"
"Making the Very Hard, Very Easy"
"Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists"
"Exceptional Product and Support!"
And with over 1000 5* ratings and 300+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store! With GAIA you will:
- Choose your target environment (mobile, vr, desktop);
- Choose your game camera and game control styles;
- Create your terrain either manually by stamping features exactly where you want them, or procedurally with a few clicks, or both;
- Enhance your terrain by terracing, eroding, mixing, blending and other effects;
- Texture, plant, and populate your terrain with grasses, rocks trees and farms;
- Add your player, water, screen shotter, skies and post fx with a click;
- And finally, just press play! Key Features:
- Preliminary LW & HD SRP terrain support;
- Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
- Resources system - use our sample assets or your own;
- Stamping system - mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
- Spawning system - procedurally texture, plant and populate;
- Sessioning system - backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
- Extension system - create, share and leverage other assets;
- Enhancement system - enhance terrains with many utilities (terracing, eroding etc);
- Exporting system - export meshes, splatmaps, normal maps, shoreline, slope, curvature, aspects and more;
- Points of interest - spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine into your scenes;
- Take and share screen shots with the screen-shotting system, including a nifty way to easily find the exact spot the screen shot was taken;
- Set up your lighting, post fx and water and and insta-pretty your scenes with a click;
- And much more - GAIA does the work of many assets in one. GAIA Is Compatible:
- Unity terrain in - Unity terrain out!
- No special shaders or other tricks that could cause compatibility problems;
- You can delete GAIA after you have created your scene. Sample Assets Included:
The following samples are free for you to use in your own games:
- 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios
- 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge
- Ambient Skies from Procedural Worlds;
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur
- Real Rocks from MotuProprio
- Textures from GameTextures.com
- Textures from NatureManufacture
- Trees from SpeedTree
; Our Product Suite! Gaia
- A world generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop. GeNa 2
- A sophisticated localised level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control. Path Painter
- A powerful and intuitive path painting tool that makes it easy to paint paths, roads, ramps and river beds. CTS
- Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability. SECTR
- A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation. Pegasus
- A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc's and animals! Want To Know More ? Unity Forum Gaia Tutorials Have A Chat Ticketed Support NOTE: Gaia v1.x does not support multi-tile terrains! This will come with Gaia 2.0.