The final Inverse Kinematics solution for Unity.Update (2.0):
Version 2.0 brings many fixes and improvements to Final IK:
- Easier VRIK calibration.
- Added Photon Unity Networking demos.
- Updated integration packages.
- Updated documentation.
Please see the Release Notes for the full list of update details.
Final IK 2.0 is fully compatible with PuppetMaster 1.0 and Unity 2017/2018/2019/2020 versions. What can I do with Final IK?
Take a look at over 30 (and counting) demo videos
on YouTube.What does it contain?VRIKBakerFull Body Biped IKBiped IKCCD IKMulti-effector FABRIKLook-At IKAim IKArm IKLeg IKLimb IKRotation LimitsGrounderInteraction System
CCDIKJ, AimIKJ - Multithreaded solvers based on AnimationJobs
+ 62 Demo scenes with example scripts for all componentsHow does it perform?DesktopMobileVRTechnical Overview
- Works with Humanoid, Generic and Legacy rigs
- Tested on Standalone, WebGL, IOS, Android and all VR platforms including Oculus Quest
- Full source code included
- Custom undoable inspectors and scene view handles for each component
- Warning system to safeguard from null references and invalid setups
- Optimized for great performance
- Modular, easily extendable. Compose your own custom character rigs
- HTML documentation, fully commented code and tooltipped components
- Tested on a wide range of charactersLinksPublisher's WebsiteSupportHelp, Community & Support TicketsOnline User ManualOnline Script ReferenceDiscordE-mails
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat are your plans for the future?
Continue improving Final IK, it's documentation and add more features. I will be concentrating mostly on developing the Full Body IK and VR IK part of the package, based on Your feedback and practical use cases.Anything else I should know before buying?
Make sure to read the Online User Manual
about the components that interest you the most.
There is a section about the requirements and limitations of each component.
Looking forward to working together,
Partel Lang - developer of Final IK