Are you developing an ARPG or classic Top Down RPG game, then this is the camera you need.Do you want the Village Interiors Kit and VIllage Exteriors Kits ?
Then get theMedieval Village Kit Bundleand save 33%
- Removed legacy UI from package including prefabs, demo scenes and scripts to use new Unity UI system
- Unity 2019.xxx Support file
Versions tested with:
Unity Version: 2019.2.0
RP: SRP (OK)
Unity Version: 2019.3.5f1
RP: URP (OK) HRDP (OK)
Unity Version: 2020.1b
RP: Unity standard (OK)
- Check Version notes for details
- Unity 2018.4.4f1 LTS update
- Unity 2018.2 compatibility
- Unity 2017 compatibility
- Added support for click/touch and move cam that uses the Event System to check if a click/touch happens in UI and acts accordingly.
- New ARPGPlayerMove script that checks if click/touch happens in new UI and doesn't move character.
- Added demo scenes for standalone and mobile.
- Added prefabs for standalone and mobile.
- Submitted to be Unity 5 Ready.
- Fully customizable Keyboard input.
- Fully Customizable via Inspector or Scripting.
- Move, Rotate, Tilt, Zoom view.
- Click-and-Hold mouse following.
- Rotation around target.
- Dynamic transparency effect on objects that lies between the camera and target.
- The angle the camera looks at the target can be modified on the fly.
- The camera automatically moves to desired location on start.
- Left and right click to move player to the desired location.
- Player will stop when it hits obstacles or if the slope is bigger than the character controllerâ€™s slope limit.
NEW !!! Keyboard & Mouse input methods added
- Using keys to move character forward, backward and to strafe left, strafe right. Use the mouse to turn character left and right.
- Using keys to move character forward, backward and to strafe left, strafe right. Rotate character to current mouse position.
- Using keys to move character up, down, left and right.
- Using keys to move character forward, backward and to turn left, right.
Mobile support added:
Tested on Sony Xperia TabletZ LTE & Sony Xperia go
- Added a better gravity check for click and move scripts.
- NavMesh character controller for click and move.
- Mobile versions of the cameras.
- Mobile versions of the Character controllers.
- c# version of Unity joystick script added.
Web | Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Forum